Established in 1996 and headquartered in Venice, Florida
DMSI is a manufacturer of high quality fiber optic connectivity products. We build long-term relationships with our customers by providing exceptional customer service through the pursuit of innovation and advanced technology with world class customer service. We build the same high performance product as the big brand names, but without the big brand price tag.
Made in the United States of America
All optical cables used in IllumiCore® and OMNIA® brand assemblies are made in America. We have a core group of American component manufacturers to supply us with UL listed and fully traceable cable. Feel free to contact us regarding your cable supplier preference, or to find out more specific information on some of our raw supplier capabilities.
Tired of Chinese imports?
Many of our competitors are importing low cost products from China. Unlike these low quality imports, we manufacture using verified and traceable components from known American manufacturing companies, for a higher performing end product. If a global event occurred affecting Asian supply chain, DMSI would be unaffected.
To be a leader in the fiber optic connectivity industry by providing excellence in manufacturing and development services.
To provide quality manufacturing services that exceed the expectations of our esteemed customers.
To build long term relationships with our customers and clients and provide exceptional customer service by pursuing business through innovation and advanced technology.
- We believe in treating our customers with respect and faith.
- We grow through creativity, invention, and innovation.
- We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning.
- Regional and global expansion in the field of fiber optic connectivity products and develop a strong base of key customers.
- Increase the assets and investments of the company to support the development of future innovations.
- To build a world class reputation in manufacturing and become a key player in the fiber optic connectivity market.